Hi, please help me out by commenting on my articles!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Purpose of this Blog

Hello and welcome to the first post of the Rosey Wrap!

If you are reading this you have stumbled onto a gold mine of sports journalistic articles, which I implore you to read and comment on. My name is Jake Rosengarten, I am a 17 year old from Sydney, Australia in my last year of high school and my aspirations after completing my final year of school (finally) are to become a sports journalist. 

On this blog, I will be posting articles which cover a wide range of sporting topics, including, but not limited to: English premier league football, cricket, and AFL. I will attempt to write an article every two to three days but this will not always be possible, because as most people are aware the life of a year 12 student is an overwhelmingly hectic one.

I am very passionate about sport, and often have trouble juggling the many teams I support in numerous sports. I am a massive supporter of Liverpool Football Club (EPL) as well as maintaining a following of the Sydney Swans (AFL) , the Sydney Roosters (NRL) and the Australian cricket team.

This is my first attempt at writing serious articles and any feedback is greatly appreciated. I vow to take on any advice given to me (within reason) and am keen to improve my writing as much as possible so that I can one day, hopefully in the not so distant future, secure a job as a professional sports journalist.

Thank you for your support,

Jake Rosengarten

No comments:

Post a Comment